Health & safety policy 2023
1) COVID-19 / Coronavirus: The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, was declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and the United States CDC starting in 2019. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. Children and Adults reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and therefore, spread the disease. Brisson Imagery, LLC cannot prevent you or your child(ren) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or spreading COVID-19 while utilizing Brisson Imagery’s services or premises. Therefore, if you choose to utilize Brisson Imagery’s services and/or enter Brisson Imagery’s premises you may be exposing yourself to and/or increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19. All photographers & assistants have been vaccinated with Moderna vaccines and boosters.
2) Whooping cough/pertussis: All photographers and assistants are current and up to date on the pertussis vaccine.
3) Polio, Hepatitis, Measles, Mumps, Rubella, and Varicella: All photographers and assistants are current and up to date with all vaccines. (titers were run to verify immunity. Booster shots were received where necessary).
4) Masks, Social distancing, face shields, disinfectant, and sanitizer: Our studio, wardrobe, props, restrooms, furniture, and equipment are disinfected before and after every session. During outbreak spikes, a mask will be required for those not being actively photographed. Our staff always wears a face mask when handling newborn babies, working with immunocompromised clients, or the elderly. Hand sanitizer is used throughout our sessions. We want our staff and our clients to feel safe while working with our company.
1) If you or someone in your session has run a fever of 100* or higher within 48 hours of your appointment, we will need to reschedule your session. Your session fee will transfer to the new appointment. Subjects must be fever-free for 48 hours before attending their session.
2) If you or someone in your session has had vomiting or diarrhea within 48 hours of your appointment, we will need to reschedule your session. Your session fee will transfer to the new appointment. Subjects must be symptom-free for 48 hours before attending their session.
3) If our photographer has a fever, vomiting, or diarrhea within 48 hours of your scheduled session, we will reschedule your session to a future date. Your session fee will transfer to your new appointment.
Safety Policies for the client(s) and photography staff
Each person in attendance assumes all responsibility for their own personal safety and the safety of those in their care. This includes all personal property before, during, and after the session.
The Client is responsible for expressing personal preferences and any concerns they may have regarding any proposed posing techniques, any sitting/standing positions, or any background/prop used during the shoot. The use and implementation of all props and/or posing by the Client are 100% voluntary. The Client always maintains the right and ability to: refuse, change, correct, or discontinue any posing, positioning, background, or prop that they feel uncomfortable with.
When outdoors, it is the responsibility of every person in attendance to be prepared for the elements. Examples include but are not limited to drinking water, insect repellent, sunscreen, appropriate footwear, and weather-appropriate attire.
It is the responsibility of every person in attendance to always be aware of their surroundings. Examples include but are not limited to slip, trip, or fall hazards, fellow pedestrians, vehicles of transportation, and obstacles.
It is the responsibility of every person in attendance to always be cognizant of potential dangers in the environment. Examples include but are not limited to snakes, venomous insects, alligators, sharks, coyotes, thieves, abductors, poisonous foliage, and so on.
Corona Virus / Covid-19 Release Form
Client Name: ____________________________________________Telephone________________________
Do you (or anyone in your group) have any of the following Symptoms? (circle) Fever, Body Aches, Sore Throat, Tiredness, Dry Cough, Headache, Runny Nose, Shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea?
Have you (anyone in your group) been in contact with anyone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
Healthcare providers and Educators: If you answered YES to any of the questions above, Was the exposure with or without proper personal protective equipment (PPE)?
Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health
Organization and the United States CDC. COVID-19 is reported to be extremely contagious. The state of medical knowledge is evolving, but the virus is believed to spread from person-to-person contact and/or by contact with contaminated surfaces
and objects. Children and Adults reportedly can be infected and show no symptoms and
therefore, spread the disease. There is no known treatment or cure for COVID-19. Evidence has shown that COVID-19 can cause serious and potentially life-threatening illness and even death.
Brisson Imagery, LLC cannot prevent you or your child(ren) from becoming exposed to, contracting, or
spreading COVID-19 while utilizing Brisson Imagery’s services or premises. It is not possible to
prevent against the presence of the disease. Therefore, if you choose to utilize Brisson Imagery’s
services and/or enter onto Brisson Imagery’s premises you may be exposing yourself to and/or
increasing your risk of contracting or spreading COVID-19.
ASSUMPTION OF RISK: I have read and understood the above warning concerning COVID-19. I
hereby choose to accept the risk of contracting COVID-19 for myself and/or my children in order to utilize
Brisson Imagery’s services and enter Brisson Imagery’s premises.
WAIVER OF LAWSUIT/LIABILITY: I hereby forever release and waive my right to bring suit against
Brisson Imagery and its owners, officers, directors, managers, officials, trustees, agents, employees, or
other representatives in connection with exposure, infection, and/or spread of COVID-19 related to
utilizing Brisson Imagery’s services and premises. I understand that this waiver means I give up my right
to bring any claims including for personal injuries, death, disease or property losses, or any other loss, including
but not limited to claims of negligence and give up any claim I may have to seek damages, whether known or
unknown, foreseen, or unforeseen.
CHOICE OF LAW: I understand and agree that the law of the State of South Carolina will apply to this contract.
I HAVE CAREFULLY READ AND FULLY UNDERSTAND ALL PROVISIONS OF THIS RELEASE,
AND FREELY AND KNOWINGLY ASSUME THE RISK AND WAIVE MY RIGHTS CONCERNING
LIABILITY AS DESCRIBED ABOVE:
Signature: Date: __________________________
Name(s) (printed): _________________________________________________________________________
I am the parent or legal guardian of the minor named above. I have the legal right to consent to and, by signing
below, I hereby do consent to the terms and conditions of this Release.
Signature: _______________________________________________ Date: ______________________
Name (printed): ___________________________________________
Mailing Address: ____________________________________________________________________
Email Address: _____________________________________________________________________